Thursday, September 20, 2012

d422 RE:NEED YOUR ADVICES

1999/12/20


>After I came to the U.S.A. something happened to me...
>I live with with my aunt and my uncle. Both of them are pastors. My uncle is old now. But one day, he told me that he love me. And he harassed me, sexual harassment...

1. Try to talk to a religious leader in your church regarding the concepts and boundries of love and harassment, but in the beginning it is unnecessary to reveal who caused this problem. You may try to talk to your auntie since she is a pastor as well. Or you may talk to your teacher of Sunday school or the counselor of youth group.

2. Besides individual prayer, try to get involved in a prayer chain or prayer group in which people pray daily for each other and their friends.

3. Your faith in God and prayer is impresssing. Besides, if your church is active enough, you may get involved in a certain community service or ministry through your church or a reliable Christian organization.

4. Talk your parents if possible. Sorry that this is mentioned late here because you did not say anything about it.

>I was very worried, I spent a lot of time to pay. I knew God would never like it happen. I wrote several letters to him, and told him the truth. I thought he must knew that what is on God's mind more than me. But at the begining, he didn't want to read my letters. After I gave him my fifth letter, he read it and all the letters I wrote before. He told me that he was wrong. I also saw him asked God for forgiving his behaviors. I saw a very man after that. I forgave him, just like God forgove him. I spent a lot of time to pray for him. He mended his ways to treat me. But the memories troubled me very much. Several times, I asked God to take it away. But... I don't know why God never take it away until I hurt myself. I regreted my behaves very much, at the same time I also attacked by the Satan twice. I stop to hurt myself.

Why did you mean when you say I hurt myself? God wants us to be used by Him and to be more like Jesus Christ, but God also wants us to know who He is and what He does (and these two are revealed in the Bible). Hang on there, and do not give up (do not be sily to hurt yourself). Sometimes God knows you more than you know yourself. You might be able to do more than you thought, or there could be something you missed in this issue.

Have you had a chance to watch TV program called "Touched by the Angel" on CBS 8pm (8-9 pm or 9-10pm?) on Sunday night? It is not good enough (partially because it never mentions Jesus Christ), but it does pass some message about God -- we do forget, misunderstand or underestimate God and His will or plan.

>But, I faced the problem before. My uncle seemed that he forgot the grace from God which forgave him. A little different, he only kissed me and said somethings to me. During that time, my aunt seemed knowing something between my uncle and me. Several days ago, she even angred at me for some unreasonable reasons. I was so helpless.I felt very lonely. My uncle told me never let others know about the things. But...
>Now, I leave them for a week's vacation. I wish God could help me out of this situation before I come back to them.
>I already got my whole life to God several years before. And I told to God that I won't get marry. The only thing that I want to do is to serve him. I know God must teach me somethings in this situation, like what's forgiving, etc. I also know one thing, I could never ask God why this would happen. I should obey him. He must let somethings happen in my life in order to teach me what's a life if I follow him. I never change my mind even this happened. Yes, I love Jesus. It would never change whatever happen. I know it's not a easy to follow him. But that's the way I choose. Even if I will be lonely forever, but I know God's love would never change...
>
>Finally, I wish someone can translate my essay to Chinese. It's true. I don't want to tell you guys who I am. But I could tell you one thing, I'm 17 years old, I love God.

If anyone needs the translation of your posted message, I may do it. I think most of people can read English (and read very well).





No comments:

Post a Comment