Thursday, September 20, 2012

d443 RE:The best Christmas gift. (To Yashuan)

2000/1/4


Thank God for giving you such persistence and bringing your aunt to you in the end.


>Thank you for your prayer.
>Sorry for that I can't tell you the good news in time.
>When I came back to my aunt and uncle's home, It's already two o'clock in the morning. It was 24th December, Christmas Eve. I got up at noon, I spent all the afternoon to think what to do. I was very sad. Almost said nothing to others. The next morning after breakfast, my aunt said that we should have a thankful worship. At that time, I almost know what would happen. It's the chance to tell the truth. But my aunt told me before I told her. (I only knew she knew something about it, but I don't knew what's her feeling.) I was amazing about that she beared of me in the case of she misunderstood me. She said that she would never do something easily if God never tell her to do. She told me she still love me, even if I do so. (At that time she didn't know that's a misunderstanding. Oh, the misunderstanding is that she didn't know that I was not willing to accept it.) At the end I wrote a letter to her, told her most of the things that happened. (Not all, because it's too much.) From that on, she put off all the thing past. She already told me what to do. And we would never stop to pray for my uncle until he could put off the kind of emotion.
>





No comments:

Post a Comment