Thursday, September 20, 2012

d434 RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:

2000/1/4


>
>Several hours latter, I'll be back. It's the time to face everything, even if I'm shy. It's almost Christmas, I never forget how many changes God made in my short life. Sometimes, I think it might become the most difficult Christmas I have ever been.
>No matter what would happen, be in God's way would never wrong.
>I wonder that your suggests, ask for help from others, it might not be so simply. I have ever wondered of that several times. But, most of the persons surrounding me aren't Christians. It's a big question how could I ask help from them without letting they fall down? And about other Christians, how would they think these happened in a pastor's family? (They might leave church and never come back again.) ...

However, people come to the church because of God and His justice. People do not come by means of attraction of sinlessness of those in the church.

>So the only one person I can ask for is my aunt. I think she must knows what to do much more than me. Yeah, I would try my best, even if it's hard for me. And I should still ask God to let me wise enough to do so.
>Thank you very much.
>



No comments:

Post a Comment